- Choose from 3-, 6-, 9- or 12-month terms (or month-to-month) giving you the flexibility to move/change locations.
- Usually the longer the term, the lower the monthly payment; however, there may be penalties if you leave or terminate the lease before the end of the term.
- Fixed payments for the term of the lease only.
- Own the home until you choose to sell or rent the property.
- HOA fees, property taxes and homeowner’s insurance typically increase over time—so be sure to plan for that in your budget.