Homeownership Education by Framework
Framework's course meets the housing counseling standards established by HUD and the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling. It also fulfills the homeownership education requirement for Fannie Mae’s HomeReady mortgage.
What You Need to Know
- The course breaks homebuying down into easy-to-grasp lessons that take about 4 to 6 hours to finish.
- You’ll complete the lessons online (from your computer, tablet or smart phone), at your convenience.
- Once you’re done, download and save your Certificate of Completion (you may need to provide it to your loan officer).
What You’ll Learn
- How much home you can afford
- How to fix or improve your credit
- How to shop for the best mortgage loan
- The steps of the mortgage process
- The 10 professionals involved in most home purchases
- What to include in your offer
- Home inspection basics
- The steps of the closing process
- And more